Sunday, September 23, 2012

Muddy Mud

 Yesterday was the Lozilu Womens Mud Run. It was so much fun! Our team was The Dirty Thirties even though I think only half of us were in our thirties. - from left to right: Alison, Lauren, Sally, Melissa, Emily, Me, Lauren and Candace
Just before the race, my kids seemed very excited to be out in the nice weather!

 Lis and I
Lis, me and Emily, Emily got this organized and the two of them picked out and designed our rad tank tops. They are fun friends.
 
Post run. It was such a fun course I was a little bummed because there was supposed to be a muddy slip and slide and I was really excited for that but there wasnt a good enough hill for it was their excuse. It was still a fun course with tire running, ramps to jump off of, walls to climb over and under, rope nets to climb and weave in and out of and pools of mud to swim or crawl through. It wasn't a tough terrain either so the running wasn't bad.



0 comments: