Thursday, May 16, 2013

Family Pictures

We went to Utah and as a special birthday gift and Mother's day gift for my mother in law we chipped in for family pictures. It was a selfish gift because I really wanted family pictures and we really really needed an updated picture of the Christensen Clan for our picture wall. We took the pictures in my Grandpa's backyard. It was cold, Maggie was way overdue for a nap and the kids only wanted to run and roll down the hills, but I love that we took them there. I have so many wonderful memories of growing up and playing on those hills and my Grandpa passed away in January and his house sold earlier in the month and they were closing on in a few days after we got the pictures. I feel like not only did the pictures capture fun moments with family but also fun moments from a place I loved. Here are a few of my favorite pics...










5 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

I love the new pics. You all look great! But I can't look at them because it makes me sad and I miss you guys.

Stephanie said...

Way cute pics! Also love all the new paint colors! Loved hanging out a couple weeks back! Felt like good old times. Thanks again for dinner!

Steph said...

cute pics and cute family!

Meghan said...

They look great! For being distracted and tired, your kids sure look happy :)

Amy and Clark said...

Very fun pics. We're doing some this summer with the Schmutz clan. Did you guys try to coordinate outfits at all? It looks good--just wondered how planned it was or if everyone just dressed how they wanted!